Memberships may be taken out for an individual at $12/year or for a family at $15/year.
We also offer “affiliate” membership at $10/year to anyone who is already a member of another cycling club.
To join the FLCC, select the type of membership below and click on the “pay” button to process your payment online. (It will be processed by PayPal, but all credit cards are accepted.) Your membership card will arrive in the mail in a few days. Memberships are valid during the calendar year in which they are issued, but memberships secured after October 1 are valid through the following year.
If you want to get a membership for someone else, have it mailed to an address other than the credit card address, or have any other special instructions, you can use the space in the PayPal process to send a message, or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information.
Note: We publish a list of club members (just names) on this website so we can see who else is a member, so we can confirm that we remembered to renew our own membership, and so that our local bike shops have a way of confirming a customer is a bona fide member deserving of a discount. If you want to be excluded from that list, write a note in the PayPal payment form and, to make sure, send a message to email@example.com
It’s the season to renew your FLCC membership. Take a minute and do it right away — use any credit card.
Why become a member?
- Your membership and involvement supports local tours, races, group rides, youth, and charity sponsorships.
- The club develops routes and cue sheets for great group rides with crafty, pastry-seeking cyclists who know the best in the Finger Lakes
- Club rides and gatherings provide opportunities to learn from some of the most skilled and accomplished cyclists in the country
- Humor-friendly email lists will keep you up to date on planned as well as impromptu activities
- With proof of current membership you can get discounts at many local bike shops. Just present your membership card.
Is membership required?
Currently, we ask that you be a club member in order to participate in the Saturday rides and in any of the overnight touring events organized throughout the summer. We also encourage everyone who participates in any other rides to join the club. Riders new to our rides are welcomed to join one or two rides without being members, but, if they find the experience worth repeating, we ask that they sign up.
Problems or questions? — please email firstname.lastname@example.org