NACS Permit NACS2017-1006
Sunday, May 7, 2017
Course: This year the course remains the classic/original course. The race will make a right turn at Clark’s Corners from Parker Street. See the map for details. Specific route instructions can be found here.
Getting there: MAP
- The course is a 22-mile loop with 1,200 feet of climbing, two major climbs. A 25 tooth is recommended.
- Race starts at Hollenbeck’s Cider Mill, Route 392, Virgil, NY (3 miles west of Greek Peak Ski Resort). Approximately 5 miles southwest of Cortland and 15 miles east of Ithaca. Finishes up Van Donsel Road across from the Cider Mill. (See MAP).
- Pre-register via BikeReg.
- Registration from 8:00 to 9:30 am on day of race. $25 for preregistration, $40 day of race; $10 for juniors (Cat 5 license fee not included. Rollout required for all juniors).
- Race starts at 10:00 am. ANSI approved helmet required for all races. Race promoter reserves the right to combine fields or change distance depending on weather and turnout.
- Prize money ($25) for first three places in each category. If fewer than 10 in category, payout to top 2 places. No payout for tandem. Food (famous cookies!) and refreshments provided for all riders and volunteers.
For more information, contact Dave Heck, 607-342-5456